Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SADNESS FILLS ME

A tear plopped on my hand
I wish I had a magic wand

A few words I will mutter
And all my anxieties will flutter

But alas, god had some other plan
For he wished to test the inner strength of man

And so he made the most fragile part
And we know it by the name of HEART

It is hard to say what the heart feels
Even the mightiest of all, in front of it, kneels

Through heart we sing or dance
We try to be happy in life’s every chance

What would have been our life with no tears, just smiles
It would be like taking half a second to walk through a mile

Life is not at all rosy without the thorns
On the other side after every dark side comes a bright morn

Seconds come and turn into hours
What was not made for you will never be yours

Don’t expect too much from life
You will only end up cutting both your hands with a razor knife

No comments:

Post a Comment