Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BO X I N G BAG

I don’t mind being your boxing bag
As long as you don’t put on it a PRICE tag
I will be with u day or night
If u r the thread I will be the kite
Then came a time when i said what I shudnt
Tried hard as I might to take it back, but I couldn’t
To see you losing outta my life, I never imagined in my dream
Our bond turned thinner, all that could come out was a scream
With u gone like a wisp of air, the minutes turned into hours and hours into disparity
So-called friends came and went. They cried for me in the name of charity.
The line between good and bad, became thinner
And the world around me became meaner.
The path that I was treading on, I knew I couldn’t get lost, for I did not know where I was going
When u were there, through thick and thin, I was strong for you were my fighter Boeing
One misunderstood word crumbled the mightiest of relation
Ur friendship was the god’s best creation
Our paths will now never cross…
You have given me so much and taken so less, that I cannot calculate the gross…
Before I close my eyes, I want to say, you were my heart, my life
When you come up there I will be by your side…

No comments:

Post a Comment